• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonmurgie

Fuel Pressure Regulator

Jonmurgie

Just sorting out a few more things on my Jenvey install and had a few questions on the Fuel Pressure Regulator...

Reading Dave's article on the main site he used the standard Mi regulator but mentioned 'turning an adaptor'... does that mean if I were to use the standard regulator I'd need to sort out an adaptor or was that just in his application?

Would it be easier to get an aftermarket regulator? If so what should I go for?

Cheers

Jon

kate205gti

emerald supplied me with an aftermarket regulator - flowed to 4 bar - no idea what make/where from but i can take pic if that would help??

Robsbc
Just sorting out a few more things on my Jenvey install and had a few questions on the Fuel Pressure Regulator...

Reading Dave's article on the main site he used the standard Mi regulator but mentioned 'turning an adaptor'... does that mean if I were to use the standard regulator I'd need to sort out an adaptor or was that just in his application?

Would it be easier to get an aftermarket regulator? If so what should I go for?

Cheers

Jon

Matt @ QEP sells an adjustable one which is cheaper than the FSE item Emerald sells.

Surprised u didn't notice seeing you created Matt's new web page for the KMS?

Edited by Robsbc

Jonmurgie

LOL.. well I 'personally' didn't do that site, one of my employees did :blink:

Nice one though, will call Matt in the morning and get one of those then :D

Sign in to follow this