• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest LOTRS

Fixing Glovebox Hinges

Guest LOTRS

The hinges for my glovebox are broken. B)

Can anyone suggest a good (permanent) fix for this or do I have to keep looking out for a (rare) unbroken one? :)

Currently screwed shut

Thanks

LOTR

hengti

Must be loads of these in scrap yards - ?

sonofsam
Must be loads of these in scrap yards - ?

You'd be surprised,first thing people take usually,or there broken already,LOTRS what you after 205 or 309 ,grey or black.i'll keep an eye out next time im in my local.

maybe a quick fix for broken hinges could be some sort of strap,maybe made from old seats belts bolted on there,just a suggestion :)

Guest LOTRS
You'd be surprised,first thing people take usually,or there broken already,LOTRS what you after 205 or 309 ,grey or black.i'll keep an eye out next time im in my local.

maybe a quick fix for broken hinges could be some sort of strap,maybe made from old seats belts bolted on there,just a suggestion :)

309 in black.

Intend to try a temp fix initially but would like to get a replacement in the longer term. So far, it has been very difficult to find a whole one, hence the temp fix idea....

Cheers,

Sign in to follow this