• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
simon205Mi16

What Colour To Spray My 205

Pugnut

Graphite grey , paint code MOTW

by far the best colour i've seen on a 205!

sonofsam

Item number 4606447786 would be a lesson in how not to do it,but im sure you wont need it :D

Candy colours for me have always represented chop tops and hot-rods.im unsure if i like it on a 205 though

Purple and green flip would be cool,been done quite a few times before though,although purple and yellow do compliment each other in a strange kind of way.

I would be intersted in your quote to,if you can get it done for £600,thats a complete bargain..I,ve heard of mates rates still being nearer the grand mark.Im sure online there must be a full palette of colours to choose from.Also try www.Expresspaints if your buying your self,very helpfull people

Good luck with it all Simon :D

Paintguy

Not a fan of mot of the flip stuff personally, as the disguise the shape of the car too much, and some just look 'dirty' all the time, but each to his own :D

If you want to see some really crazy paints (including heat sensitive, glow in the dark, chrome effect) then look here. But remember to check out the prices before getting too giddy! :D

And click here for colour chips for the full House Of Kolor range.

Have fun :D

simon205Mi16

Oh my god that is one serious mess on ebay.

I would be embarrassed to show it to the public lookin like that.......

sonofsam

Isnt it just..i didnt wether to laugh or cry.just to add another thing about choosing colours,remember if you go crazy kolour you will get starred at..alot..everywere you go..can prove alot of fun though :D

Cheers Paintguy,just what i was looking for :D

huckleberry

British Racing Green

Paintguy
Item number 4606447786 would be a lesson in how not to do it,but im sure you wont need it :D

Lol, just had a look at that - poor thing!

EnglishRob
Item number 4606447786 would be a lesson in how not to do it,but im sure you wont need it :)

Oh dear. Looks a bit like my mate's 205 did after some nice person set fire to it!

Reason for me selling this car is that i did'nt realise how much it would cost for me to insure it ouch £££££££££££££££££££££££££

Hmm, he must be about 17 or 18 then. I've found insurance quotes to be quite cheap on my 1.6. Guess it's because I'm considered an old git with a provisional licence by insurance companies?

Rob

Sign in to follow this