• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The_Stig@TunerUk

Mi16 Wiring Loom

Guest The_Stig@TunerUk

Does anyone know where I can get a wiring loom for a Mi16 as mine is running on the standard 8v wiring loom at present and I could do with upgrading before the track day season starts. If anyone can let me know of any reputable places or somewhere that can make up a wiring loom

d-9

Try PMing miles, he can probably hook you up with something and is very reliable.

If your a skinflint like me you might be better off trawling scrap yards and ebay/forums to get hold of one on the cheap, but I really suggest you get a nice new loom with nice new connectors, as a lot of problems people have with mi16s are caused by s*itty old citroen wiring.

OlberJ
but I really suggest you get a nice new loom with nice new connectors, as a lot of problems people have with mi16s are caused by s*itty old citroen wiring.

Any idea where to get a new loom from?

DrSeuss

Miles will correct me if i'm wrong. But i believe he only modifies and tidies up standard mi looms. Rather then going through the process of manufacturing one from scratch.

The ecu headers for bosch ecu's are nigh on impossible to get hold of without another loom to scrounge bits from.

Miles

As sam's said the ECU loom part I just mod to fit the car depending on which car it came from, along with a new sensor loom.

The difficult part is find the Plugs & Connectors Pug used. The bosch ones are easy to get hold of and the others well....

Sign in to follow this