• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris71

Indicator Bulbs

Guest Chris71

Is there anything special about the 205GTi indicator bulbs? I don't know how standardised the bulbs are - do I need to worry about wattages/connectors etc or can I just get any one over the counter?

Snowman

Other than if you have clear lenses you need Amber bulbs.

Otherwise they're pretty standard.

By memory they're 12v 21w single pole. But I'm old so just pull one out and take it in.

GLPoomobile

Just to clarify the above as it's a bit misleading, the clear lenses fitted on the 205 have an orange reflector at the back, so normal clear bulbs are fine. It's only the modern cars or aftermarket crystal style inidators (of which I don't think there are any for the 205) which need to have orange bulbs since they have no orange colour in the lamp unit itself.

It's not rocket science, and anybody in a shop should be able to provide suitable bulbs if you tell them what car it's for. In halfords they have books near many products such as bulbs where you can flick through and find out what you need for your car.

richiew205

I think its a HBU382 bulb you will need if you to Halfrauds. No need for any orange bulbs.

Guest Chris71
I think its a HBU382 bulb you will need if you to Halfrauds. No need for any orange bulbs.

I'm intrigued, what is that picture you've got?!? ;)

Sign in to follow this