• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Kriss

Interior Problems

Kriss

My 1.1 is sitting with a full miami leather interior. Problem is, the drivers is quite word. The stitching on the bolster has completely gone, small hole in it aswell. I dont know how hard it is to repiar (beyond my skills anyways) but does anybody know how much it would cost??? I also have a prolem with runners on the drivers seat. Would any runners from any 205 fit??? Thanks in advance.

timmsy19
My 1.1 is sitting with a full miami leather interior. Problem is, the drivers is quite word. The stitching on the bolster has completely gone, small hole in it aswell. I dont know how hard it is to repiar (beyond my skills anyways) but does anybody know how much it would cost??? I also have a prolem with runners on the drivers seat. Would any runners from any 205 fit??? Thanks in advance.

hi Kriss. i have just fitted a set of phase 2 half leather to my 1.0 have the same problem with stitching on mine. i had a quote to fo both front seats for £400 in a full leather retrim but black and white. im sure it wont cost as much for what you want. when i got my seats i had no subframes with them. i found the originals work fine.

the seat lift up handles are a pain in the arse to fit but they do go if you take the plastic trim off the side.

hope this helps

Kriss
hi Kriss. i have just fitted a set of phase 2 half leather to my 1.0 have the same problem with stitching on mine. i had a quote to fo both front seats for £400 in a full leather retrim but black and white. im sure it wont cost as much for what you want. when i got my seats i had no subframes with them. i found the originals work fine.

the seat lift up handles are a pain in the arse to fit but they do go if you take the plastic trim off the side.

hope this helps

thanks for that. Time to find a new runner then. I wa acctually thinking about replacing the full leather with a gti half leathers. But they are really comfy, so i think for now they're staying where they are.

Leet205

just get a new subframe, as that ones a bit loose and looks & gubbed. if you wanna go for a cheap repair on the torn leather get a spare GTi phase 1 half leather seat and get someone to swap the leather over on the part thats torn (i was gonna do this but couldnt be arsed, with regards to the bolster get the bolster from the same scrap seat and change it over....job jobbied - all for the price of a decent phase 1 half leatehr seat and your mums stitching handy work -_-

Kriss

Quality. I'll do that then. That sub frame is quite knackered. My uncle told me there was a 205 just sitting in the middle of a field somewhere close to here. Need to find where it is. -_-

Sign in to follow this