• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

sp_en_ny

White multi plug back of centre console

sp_en_ny

Hi All,

I have stripped the interior out from the car, in the process of putting it all back and have noticed a white multi plug hanging down from where I have removed the centre console. I never disconnected this myself but am concerned I might have when removing the console. I have a 1992 1.9 cti 1992. Does anyone know what this plug is for and where it should go ?

20230903_160435.png

Gohn

that looks very much like the plug for the stereo

but not positive as the stereos and adapter loom we got over here are different

sp_en_ny

I dont think it is, unless it is for an additional add on like a cd player, the stereo plug is orange and twice the size of this plug and i have this tucked away out of the picture.

To the right of the white plug is also a small brown plug. Does anyone know what this is for as well and where it should go ? 

pug_ham

Can you see any numbers on the wires into the plug?

That should help identify where it goes, although there could very likely be one or two unused connectors under the centre console iirc.

g

sp_en_ny

I did try with little success but i'll give it another go to see if there are any numbers. My gut reaction was as you say likely to be an unused connector but I don't want to put it all back then find out later what its for and strip it all out again.