• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Phil Gti

Torsion bar lowering

Phil Gti

I have fitted a Spax lowering kit, with a 35mm drop on the front.

I've used Elite In Essex in the past, but I called them a few weeks ago and their prices are ridiculous now!

I now need some recommendations on who can lower the torsion bar for me, near Kent.

Cheers for the suggestions

Duroc

I can do it, if  you can't find anybody else local. I do my car work at weekends, just north of Chelmsford. Not going to be free till at least the very end of August though. PM me if you're interested. Has the beam been refurbished/been apart before? Cheers, Mike

Phil Gti

The beam was cleaned and painted. All the fixings have been undone previously. Thanks for the offer but I am looking to get it done in the next few weeks.

If that changes I will be in contact.

Cheers

jord294

If you fancy a trip to North Wales, I'll sort it

Phil Gti

Kind of you to offer, but my car would have to be trailered, so far too expensive to get it there.

Leslie green

Id take the axle out , it will be easy transported then ,its bound to be a mess inside anyway if its like most and the height can be set of the car 

Phil Gti

Still need someone or a company local to Kent to lowering the rear suspension. Can anyone help or suggest?