• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Telf

Plug pins part number

Telf

Does anybody know the part number for the female spade connectors- i need a new one for the dash dim resistor 

Thanks

20230609_150546.jpg

Edited by Telf
Correction

welshpug

http://ryanmoore.byethost7.com/?i=1

Ryan off here has this super useful list of information, depends what size wire it is, its either 6542 22 for 0.6mm2  wire and 6542 19 for 1mm2

• Thanks 3

309jazzpanda

Honestly that site is better than service box for getting connector numbers

Ryan

I think 1mm was the smallest wire used in the 205. The 0.6mm wire is more of a 106/306 thing.

Unfortunately the last time I asked the terminals are only available in bags of 20 or 50, and aren't cheap unless your dealer is willing to split a bag. If not then I can probably dig out a good used terminal with a decent length of wire on it that you can splice into the loom.

• Like 1

Telf

@Ryan so are they still available,  my dealer seemed to think not which doesn't seem right!!

I'm happy to a bag if I have to or of you have loads I'd be happy to buy a selection off you ?

Cheers paul

Ryan

I don't know to be honest. The last time I asked was maybe 2014, and I didn't buy them because the ones I wanted were £1 each and only came in bags of 50.

I don't have any new terminals, but I've got a few 20-30cm loose wire ends I stripped out of old 205 and 106 looms that I kept just in case I needed them. I can stick a few in an envelope if you want?

IMG_20230718_152051.thumb.jpg.e41c4c55a58c9b27cfdeb7fa48f0e48a.jpg

• Like 1

Phil Gti

What are the chances of that, someone else posting the same question I was going to ask.

I need x2 of them for the brake fluid cap connectors.

Ryan

The connections on the brake fluid cap are just normal 6.3mm spade terminals. They're not the odd Peugeot-specific ones.

Phil Gti

The ones I have seen in motor factors are to fat to fit into the original plastic connector and don't have the tab to secure them. I assumed these were Peugeot specific as I have also searched online for them and can't find the correct ones.