• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
boldy205

Moog wishbones

boldy205

Hi all. Sorry to raise yet another thread regards wishbones. 

I'm looking for a pair to suit a 309 gti. The O/S supply seems plentiful, however the N/S seems thin on the ground.

Has anyone used Moog ones? It's a new name on me and results from a search seem mixed 

Thanks

Matt

DamirGTI

Not for 205/309 , but used some Moog stuff for fixing other cars brands/makes .. seemed fine , but quality could depend on specific part .

Moog is known for some time now in the USA , think it's USA brand but as of lately they started making stuff for EU market (more likely than not it'll be wishbone made by some other brand but repacked in Moog box !) ..

TRW , Lemforder , Delphi where the best bones from my experience trough years .. Sasic - also good ..

There's always plenty Turkish suspension stuff for 205/309 on stock - Teknorot .. quality wise , i'd rate them around 3 .

D

boldy205

Thanks for the reply, I feel at the moment I may need to take a shot and go for them. 

309jazzpanda

Haven't used moog on a 205/309 but fitted a fair bit over the years to other brands. Mainly Audi and BMW arms, can't say I've had a problem with them overall 

boldy205

Thanks for the reply, they have finally arrived in the post.