• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

BakerBM Rear Quarter Window Seals

Anthony

Anyone tried the rear quarter window seals that BakerBM are now selling?

https://www.bakerbm.com/205-gti-rear-quarter-window-seal.html

Going to bite the bullet and buy a new pair of seals - I was going to buy a pair of the Peugeot reproduction ones, but saw with interest that BakerBM are now selling them too.

Everything else I've ever had from Stew and the team over the years has been very good and I'm sure that these will be no exception, but was wondering if anyone had any feedback before I put an order in?

dcc

I spoke to stew at pugfest about these, he doesn't make them but he supports another business that manufacturers them by stocking and selling them. They certainly looked good quality at pugfest

• Thanks 1

Leslie green

Just fitted my original seals and one side the outer rubber has separated from the inner in several places looks like I will be needing a set in the future as well. 

Telf

i bought mine from Peugeot museum Leslie, they seem to have lasted well unlike a lot of the after market bits I fitted when i rebuilt my car, all of which are being replaced.

• Thanks 1

Telf

I also bought the red door strips and the rear tailgate plastic from France, good quality but not cheap

Leslie green
10 hours ago, Telf said:

I also bought the red door strips and the rear tailgate plastic from France, good quality but not cheap

Thanks Paul I bought my boot trim from there too ,I didn't think they did the rear 1/4 window seals will check it out when I need them.