• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Waddell

Any members live in the london area?

Gavin Waddell

I was wondering if anyone here lived or worked in inner London? I ask because i would like to order some parts from BBM (as i live abroad the shipping and tax kills me ), but i will be in London in October visiting with the family and was wondering if i could get them delivered and then meet up to get them, of course i would gift you with the finest Swiss chocolate in exchange.

Just to clarify it would only be some small parts for rear beam and some rubber top mounts.

Gavin

SweetBadger

Hi, I do live in London at the mo but moving out this month (if the solicitors ever get their act together...). However I work right next to Marylebone station, so I could bring the parts into work for you.

Cheers, Alex.

Gavin Waddell

Hello Alex

That would be great, i had a look at my hotel and it seems to be only a 10min walk from Marylebone station , so that works out quite well. i will be in the UK from Sat 15- Tuesday 18 October, we could meet up on Monday 17?

iIwill place my order with BBM and see if they are ok to ship it to you, i would just need you address.

i will keep in touch, and let you know whats going on

Thanks again.

Gavin

SweetBadger

No probs, I'm usually in the office on Mondays so that should be fine. drop me a pm, and I'll send you my address.

Alex.