• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tonybolony

No Side Lights

tonybolony

Am struggling still with this pug of mine , only thing i need working now before an MOT are the side lights , which for some reason will not work either side, so looking for any pointers please

welshpug

1st step is fuse, do you have rear tail lights and dash illumination?

2nd is bulbs, 3rd is clean the terminals,  4th, clean the earths.

tonybolony

all other lights are working , its just the side lights that are at fault , i give it a go

crowwell

The mission of a night light or position light on your Peugeot 205 is usually to go visible for other road users. Your car has 4, i.e., 2 at the front and 2 at the rear. They must be activated once the visibility is reduced. That is to say, at night or in bad weather. If ever one of the bulbs does not work on your automobile, we can see you as a two-wheeled vehicle. Therefore, this is a real risk of an accident. But don't worry, it will be quite easy to replace it yourself - there are plenty of Youtube videos about it. Also, I would recommend trying to change them for the led strip light.

ds2000

Hi. I have no side side light on the headlights and tail lights. I don't also have lights on the dashboard.

The fuses are ok.

Gohn

no indicators, headlights, tail lights or dashboard .. sounds like a 205 black hole

run thru welshpug's checklist above