• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Wallby

TU Coolant Hose

Wallby

Hi All,

While I have the engine out and cleaning everything up on the Rallye, I'm hoping to get some new coolant hoses.

I'm looking at the hose below, which runs from the water pump to the heater matrix and has a bleed valve, but I can't remember what it's off! It wouldn't be the original off the UK Rallye as that would have a hose splitting off it for the carb heating. I don't think it's off the euro Rallye engine I have as I believe the heater matrix inlet outlet would be the opposite side of the bay to where they are on the rhd cars. Same issue with Citroen Ax Sport?

Anyone have any ideas? If I do find out what it's off there's still no guarantee I'd be able to buy a new one anyway!

Screenshot_20220316-141740_compress34.thumb.jpg.cafde01e37382e8b3d0ad8dd0bee7997.jpg

welshpug

it looks 106 ish to me :lol:

Wallby

Good shout!

Quick google gets me to part number 6464JP (Gates 02-2178), but that seems to only be the part of it. Can't find any reference to the bottom half.