• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Eugene wilson

timing belt release arm

Eugene wilson

hello all,ive replaced the timing belt on my 1990 1.9  ive bought a bm baker cover kit,the backing part fitted ok,the one behind the crank pulley went on ok,i went to fit the third outer cover and where it meets the back cover on the left upper side above the belt release arm on the tensioner it doesnt want to connect up to the groove in the top cover ,does the tension release arm stay in a vertical position or downwards position i cant remember plus i cant see whats going on but the bolt fits correctly below the water pump,im also selling a phase 1 genuine wing and red trim kit if anybodys intrested ,thanks all eugene.

shonkers

Hi eugene sorry can’t help with your cover issue but i am interested in the red trim kit, iv’e been trying to get one for ages, not sure how old this post is it doesn’t mention the year so i hope it’s this year cheers