• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gohn

Save the Turbo Diesel

Gohn

I came across an ad for a Dturbo being basically given away

its in the Classifieds section of the ClubPeugeot website

www.clubpeugeotuk.org/classifieds/cars-for-sale

its got the owners name and contact number but I didn't think it was ok for me to circulate that without his permission so left it off

Appreciate that this is officially a 205 GTi site, ie PETROL, but hey just in case someone is also fond of the Turbo Diesel version thought I'd circulate it

You start with nothing to pay up front and go from there, if you succeed you'll save it from being melted

G'won, it'll be a doddle

746208371_ScreenShot2021-05-01at9_28_22AM.png.2c7e1b49477ead06458c1953d1476fa7.png

chris 417 mi

I have a turbo diesel that I’m struggling with finding a couple of bits for, not sure I’d want the entire car but would be good if I could ask the guy if possible ? 

xstian

What bits are you looking for Chris? I broke a D-Turbo a few years ago and still have some bit knocking about.

Gohn
On 5/9/2021 at 6:27 AM, chris 417 mi said:

would be good if I could ask the guy if possible ? 

yeah, if christian doesn't have what you need ,give him a call its still there

all the details are on the ad

On 5/1/2021 at 9:33 AM, Gohn said:

www.clubpeugeotuk.org/classifieds/cars-for-sale

chris 417 mi
On 5/10/2021 at 12:29 PM, xstian said:

What bits are you looking for Chris? I broke a D-Turbo a few years ago and still have some bit knocking about.

Just the air intake pipe from the filter housing to the turbo inlet and the ‘d turbo badge’ I’ve also messaged the guy in the ad after following the link  and had no reply 

Edited by chris 417 mi

xstian

I did have a dturbo badge. I'll have a look for it for you. Not sure about the pipe work.  I know some of it had disintegrated,  do you have a picture of what you need?

chris 417 mi
On 5/24/2021 at 12:02 PM, xstian said:

I did have a dturbo badge. I'll have a look for it for you. Not sure about the pipe work.  I know some of it had disintegrated,  do you have a picture of what you need?

Hi sorry for the long time to reply, it’s the air hose in the pic below that’s missing :)

DCEE835B-E1DA-4730-AD16-B2D557515C88.png

Gohn

unfortunately, that's the hose/trunk that crumbles first

the catalog says its part #1425T2 but the diagram looked odd

nothing on ebay, peugeot shop or anywhere else. haven't ever seen one for sale either

I scavenged a whole bunch of air hoses and trunking from any old carwrecks that looked even close to useable. and made up something that works well. its just finding the right sizes and bends to get it all to fit that took a while

hope you're not drivin round without the hose for too long, the intake can suck in a rag pretty easily, learnt that the hard way