• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Eugene wilson

rear tailgate rubber seal number

Eugene wilson

hello,ive removed the tailgate window for a respray,and need a replacement seal for it ,does anybody know if there are any good aftermarket ones that fit well or shoukld i try to source an nos one,plus i could do with the part number ,my car is a 1990 so the seals different to older ones,its flat on the outside,any advice would be very welcome,oh and what type of sealants best,would it be a good idea to fill th trough level let it go off then a more around to stop sinking,thanks eug.

welshpug

to bond the window you'd use window bonding agent, any windscreen fitter will have stocks of this.

the trim piece is specific to the 205, don't think they are available any more, 8745 37 is the part number if you want to ask your local helpful Peugeot parts guy to have a hunt on their systems to see if there's any stock hiding in the world, there is only one type for every 205.

Eugene wilson

thanks ill perservere and give feedback ,thanks eug.