• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

pug_power

Pistons for EW10J4S

pug_power

Hi guys!
Please, advise analogs of pistons set for ew10j4s. I found only wiseco and wossner, but that sets increase сomression ratio to 12.5 (OE 11.5, but not 100% sure this, correct me). OE set for this engine costs as 2 sets of forged (for me :(). So, maybe there is an option to install from others engines, diffrent size, or something else?

welshpug

CP have made ew pistons, although in full race/rally form, they will do custom pistons also.

Atlaskrukvaxt

Don't take this as secure advice on what to do or buy. But....

B20 pistons oversized from 84mm to 85mm would perhaps fit in that case. They have a stock compression height of 29.6mm ish. I think the Ew10 is 30mm but don't quote me on it and both pistons should have 21mm wrist pins so that could work. 

Valve sizes and angles you need to know as well. I'm on my phone now so I can't look it up. 

Ideally you could perhaps get one piston and test fit to see if it works.

pug_power

Finally :) After some modifications, pistons from opel, c20xe, 86 mm.

But we have another problem.

0235.16 - this small valve, where is it installed in EW10J4S (also maybe in EW10A, ew12j2) cylinder head?