• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Tom1990

New 205 GTI YouTube Channel

Tom1990

Hi guys,

A few friends and I have just launched a YouTube channel. We all have interesting motors which we will discuss and have plans to review other special cars.

Mines a 205 GTI and I plan on restoring slowly, uploading general review videos and ownership experience.

Check it out, we have some great stuff lined up!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcpQCAbcQWqENvsAN1SKWAQ

• Like 1

artois7

Subbed, will check it out later!

DSYKES5500
On 7/7/2020 at 3:16 PM, Tom1990 said:

Hi guys,

A few friends and I have just launched a YouTube channel. We all have interesting motors which we will discuss and have plans to review other special cars.

Mines a 205 GTI and I plan on restoring slowly, uploading general review videos and ownership experience.

Check it out, we have some great stuff lined up!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcpQCAbcQWqENvsAN1SKWAQ

I've watched a couple of your videos already, great content and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. I couldn't make it out properly but is the rear valance under the bumper off a standard 205?  It didn't look like a GTI one in the few glimpses I got of it. 

Tom1990

Thanks guys! Having a lot of fun with the car, and my friends recording youtube content. 

The valance isn't correct on the car - i have a silver one which needs painting and putting on - on a long to do list haha - mostly cosmetic!

DSYKES5500

Watch that list, it gets longer and longer and LONGER...... :D