• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dalerallye

106 s2 rallye 16v conversion wiring

Dalerallye

Hi, just wondering if any1 can help, basically iv got a s2 rallye and it’s part way through 16v conversion which I started atleast 8 year ago l! The rallye and gti loom was spliced (not by me) 
I’m wanting to check that the Ecu plug end matches the chassis end before I plug the new unlocked Ecu in, so if any1 has a diagram or anything that can help would be much appreciated thanks 

welshpug

diagrams are here, they dont cover the engine to chassis loom plugs though, if your engine to chassis loom plug is the original one for the car then you can look at the wiring numbers and bell out to each pin in the loom with a digital multimeter.

Dalerallye

Cheers for that I’ll have a look 

Dalerallye

(Iv still got the original chassis end plug) but had a look but I’m still abit unsure which wire should go from the Ecu plug to the other plug which connects on to the chassis because all have been cut Maybe only 10 joined back up I was hoping there might be so diagram or list saying 1 at Ecu plug to 5 chassis plug or somthing like that so I could check them with tester cheers