• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Spesh

European breakdown cover

Spesh

Any suggestions?  Back in the day i used to have an ADAC policy but they have stopped selling to new uk customers.  Struggling to find a company that'll cover a 25 year old car for euro :(

barneys66

Maybe not much help to your current situation, but UK and European breakdown cover included as standard with RH Classics car insurance policy, and hands down the cheapest provider for me for 10+ years straight.

sp_en_ny

Have been an AA member for 20+ years but recently moved to breakdown cover with Nationwide. With the flex plus account you get European breakdown cover included. You pay a monthly fee of £13 per month but for me this worked out much cheaper then what I was paying the AA and I get mobile phone insurance and travel insurance included with the £13. Not used the breakdown service yet, (hope I don't have to) but it is a very comprehensive cover.

Spesh

RH classics came in not much more than other insurance policies but seem to come with an awful lot of 'extras' for sure, seems to be the most viable.  I did look at nationwide but I don't really want to move my bank account right now, perhaps one for the future.

Thanks Both :)