• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

bacardincoke

Engine stickers...

bacardincoke

I'm sure you've seen the various sellers on eBay and elsewhere doing the 205 sticker sets.

I've only one or two of the originals left to compare against, most are long gone.

Found several good references on here about locations for them etc. but I'd like to double check the colour of sticker applicable to my car, and for those with spec. details, which I need for a 1989 Phase 1.5 1.9.

To save you reading the full advert, you're given a choice for stickers 14 - 16 (ignore 17+18)

Cheers...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-205-GTI-1-9-Complete-Engine-Bay-Interior-Sticker-Set-18-pcs/254231191623

stickers.JPG

stickers1.JPG

Edited by bacardincoke

CamGTS

where does the model year sticker go?

bacardincoke

It's that long ago since I looked at this... please get a second opinion, but I believe it goes onto the same panel as the door hinges, where they attach to the body (and above the area of the top one).

Having said that I've a suspicion I've it on the wrong one.

Mine being a RHD car it should possibly be on the drivers side door opening, be interesting to know for sure?

AM89.jpg

Tom Fenton

It’s intended for the airbox, but it’s nowhere near close in appearance  to the original white transfer.

CamGTS

interesting different opinions, thanks. Any others?

bacardincoke

You'll have to clarify which sticker you mean... I read it as No. 13, but it appears others have read it differently.

Found the sellers instruction sheet again for you, if it is No. 13 you're refering to they'll say it's for the drivers door jamb.

It rang bells with me that I'd (wrongly) put it on the RHD passenger side... that particular seller was European and had presumably compiled those instructions based on what they were used to, their image showing it on a LHD car.

No 13 and likely some of the other choices could well be only found on non-UK cars, let us know what you find out.

205 sticker locations.JPG

Edited by bacardincoke

CamGTS

Great - many thanks. Yes it's the MY91 sticker (No 13) I'm referring to. On the basis that the tyre pressure sticker is fitted to the driver's door (LHD or RHD) I'll place it in the drivers door jam