• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DSYKES5500

Bodyshop recommendation

DSYKES5500

Hi all,

Can anyone please recommend a bodyshop in Yorkshire. Preferably Leeds but anywhere in Yorkshire is ok, I don't mind driving the 205 :)

When the courier delivered a heavy box and jiffy bag with a socket set in, I wasn't in so he signed for it himself and threw it all over my 6ft gate. You probably don't have to guess what was parked behind the gate.....

They've agreed to pay for the damages but I need to send them a quote. 

I was going to start looking for one anyway as I need the bottom of the quarter panels cutting out, replacing and painting and the usual corners of the boot cutting out as well. 

If you know a good place, please let me know.

Thanks!

Tom Fenton

Jessop Motor Bodies, Horbury Bridge, Wakefield. Family run business, they do some nice stuff.

Rick is a mate of mine granted, but my cars don't go anywhere else.

Plus its not a million miles from you.

I've heard some s*it things couriers do, but that's ridiculous. I would be livid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DSYKES5500

Thanks Tom!

I'll give them a call. I'm originally from a village called Lepton which is only three or four miles up the road from Horbury Bridge.  I've probably passed the place thousands of times!

Dan