• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
theknudsen

Fusebox diagram

theknudsen

Do anyone have a Peugeot 205 fusebox diagram that fits to the picture ?

Thanks a lot

peugeot-205-1.6-1.9-gti-xs-xe-mi16-all-205-s-fuse-box-and-relays-1024-p.jpg

post-5273-0-01974200-1437062593.jpg

Ryan

There's also this one which has the connectors round the edge, but has the individual pin numbers marked.

biztositek2.thumb.png.30b0ee2f9ea0f0c5f7db22f3238935c3.png

SRDT

Strangely this one isn't exactly the same, look at the circuit for F8 and you can see it doesn't feed the rear defroster "760" relay.

Any fuse box with a falty horn, rear defroster and cigarette lighter isn't wired this way.

Thinking about it your diagram could be a early one, then Peugeot protected the relay with F8 introducing a weakness in the design.

One thing that is right on your diagram and omitted on mine is the central connector on the rear defroster relay.

theknudsen

Can anyone tell m what connector "D" in the fusebox is connector to? 

and what is the different realys for - 893A, 145, 761, 760 etc. ? 

Thanks

Ryan

Connector D is (I think) connected to the starter motor and the switch on the gearbox for the reverse light.

The six relays, from left to right:

1 (750) = Front spot lamps

2 = not used on GTI

3 (893A) = Wipers

4 (145) = Flasher unit for indicators / hazard lights

5 (761) = Electric windows

6 (760) = Heated rear window

• Like 1

B1ack_Mi16

I would like to know which fusebox plug that feeds the stereo with power? 

I'm trying to get switched (+) on the track car from somewhere and that doesn't have a stereo, so I though I could use the switched + stereo output from the fusebox directly.

Ryan

The 2-pin plug U should be the power for the stereo. One pin is switched 12V (protected by fuse #3) and the other is permanent 12V (via fuse #7) . The idea being that you could plug the single stereo power wire into either pin depending whether you wanted the stereo powered all the time or only when the key was turned on.

• Like 2

joris_andriesse

Is there perhaps also some diagram or something which tells which connector goes to what?

So, G is connected to ...., B is connected to ... C is connected to ... etc.

post-5273-0-01974200-1437062593.jpg.7450b5d8fa589bc14f17a1ca09981f77.jpg

joris_andriesse

Thanks @SRDT, but how do I now translate those number to where these wires go to?

image.png.4ef8c1254dbf28dae61ba6e4b3f10523.png

SRDT

Choose a year: 1986, 1989 or 1991 and go near the bottom of the list:

ob_46af66_49-1-connecteurs-sur-boitier-i

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MrAndy

Old thread, but I feel that I'm not alone when thinking, how will I know which connector does what?

In the middle of putting the whole car ready for rotisserie... all parts will be removed.

So, for example, if I want to know what the connector P706W is doing, there is no clear list with explanations available?

I will select a random item, "power windows" from the "Dethomaso" pages, find the wiring diaghram of the power windows and see that the connector P706W is mentioned on that page, so that must be it then..

Is that the only way to proceed with all the connectors or do I have any better way?

Thanks in advance :)

-A-   

SRDT

P706W became H706W on later years. P is for planche de bord (dashboard) and H is for habitacle (cabin).

Looking at H706W on the diagram above it's used for central locking and power windows with more info about variants on page 49/3.

MrAndy
On 11/15/2022 at 11:08 PM, SRDT said:

P706W became H706W on later years. P is for planche de bord (dashboard) and H is for habitacle (cabin).

Looking at H706W on the diagram above it's used for central locking and power windows with more info about variants on page 49/3.

Thanks

MrAndy

Hi again,

This was basically what I was looking for. Now I should have some chances to find the same connectors in the car and in the drawings. Hope it helps others also :) 

image.thumb.png.79139f782cd51eb58dbec39d8f7f149a.png

-A-