• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Telf

Electric window help.

Telf

I'm having an issue connecting my electric windows. 

As far as I can tell the wires are all connected on the driver's side as I have no loose plugs or cables anywhere. On the passenger side i have a white plug coming from the door conduit into the footwell . It is for the motor and switch ( as far as I can tell)but  I cannot work out where it goes. Initially I thought it plugged into the fuse box but I dont seem to have any spare slots. 

I am pretty sure that the window motors dont work unless both sides are connected correctly although it's been nearly 3 years since I last had to do any work on the window system.

Any help,advice,guidance or pictures would be really appreciated!!

SRDT

I have this, in French and for LHD but probably close:

ob_8e1aa3_30-1-leve-vitre-electriques.jp

"PC7 ba" is a white plug and "PC5 mr" is a brown one.

• Thanks 1

Telf

Finally sorted this. On the passenger side I had a cable incorrectly connected. Wire codes on the cables alerted me to my error. On the driver's side the multi earth cable that I now know plugs in under the dash was hidden inside the pillar. I'd not pushed it through as I assembled the door... Took ages to realise!