• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Telf

baker BM discount code?

Telf

Does anybody know if theres an active discount code at the moment?

jackherer

Baker Bushes and Mountings - http://www.bakerbm.com - 07870 934034 - discount code: 205gtidrivers-ten - 10%

If that doesn't work phone Stew and ask him!

Telf

Cheers Kieran . I thought we had a code so went searching earlier but couldn't see it... I must be blind

Richie-Van-GTi

argh, why didnt I check this, spent about £350 with them in the last month or so :P

chobot

Is the code 205gtidrivers-ten - 10% still valid? I tried it today and it seems, that not work.

bacardincoke

Got a few things recently... Apparently the site's just been updated and the code won't work with it, however the 10% discount is still available... If you ring/email they'll send an e-quote with the adjusted total and when you accept it a payment option is generated.

chobot
23 hours ago, bacardincoke said:

Got a few things recently... Apparently the site's just been updated and the code won't work with it, however the 10% discount is still available... If you ring/email they'll send an e-quote with the adjusted total and when you accept it a payment option is generated.

Thankx, I asked for a discount by email, and it worked ;)