• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jamesc

Engine rebuild, who to use?

jamesc

My latest 205 is currently stripped and being worked on. I'm looking for a company to rebuild the engine, paint it, tart it up and make it better than new. 

Any suggestions?

many thanks

James 

Bobbafett

I asked the same question on Facebook recently and the main answer I got was the one I expected - Miles @ Pug Racing.

jamesc

Cheers

I also came across PR-developments and will give both a call.

Miles

Your fairly local and we have had a good run of engine's to OE spec with blocks blasted, Bolts re-plated  etc, Last year we must have done a good 15 8v engine's like this and at the moment we have a run on the old TT engine's which we have 3 lined up, Loads of pic's on my FB page along with 1 of the most experienced (Feeling old here)  

AlexRS2782

I'm in Surrey too and Miles is my go to for everything Pug related :) - relatively quick drive down the M3 & 27 and cut through the New Forest so easy to get to.

Andy

The other place you might try is Eliot Retalick at 3D Motorsport. I can heartily recommend him too 

Andy