• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Telf

Once seen it cant be unseen!

Telf

this is without doubt the most hideous mess of a 205 I've ever seen, hope it doesn't belong to anybody on here -maybe its just not my cup o tea!

I know this kinda thing was popular in the 90's

WARNING  click link at your peril!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-205-1-9-gti/323473819834?hash=item4b508ac8ba:g:u5UAAOSw0ZZbr3zM

pugdamo

Aaaaggghhhhhh my eyes, why did you post that? Curiosity got the better of me. I guess the colour is nice. 

AlexRS2782

That definitely dates back to a very specific era in modification where headlight swaps were a thing.

I remember a few Renault 5 GT Turbo's & RS Turbo's ending up with Mk4 Golf headlights way back when.

Weirdly the interior looks pretty standard on that 205 in the OP - I was expecting a lairy period interior to match tbh.

speno

Without clicking is it the yellow peril by any chance ?

Anthony

It is indeed Spencer.

To be honest, for a modified car of that era, that's almost bordering on understated.  Put standard lights back on it and it wouldn't be too bad, certainly compared to other examples that graced the pages of Max Power and the like.

• Like 1