• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Nevskills532

New to the Forum - Hi

Nevskills532

Morning everyone, 

I've just acquired a 205 Dturbo, so thought I'd best get myself signed up to a forum - this one was recommended by a friend.  This is my first 205, but not my first Peugeot having previously owned a 306 Dturbo and a 405 GTX Estate. Currently in the fleet I have the 205 and a 305 GTX Estate (ongoing project, but virtually rust free). I'll put pictures up as soon as I can.  There is also a K10 Nissan Micra which has been my faithful daily for the last 5 years as various other projects/drunken ebay purchases have failed/died one after the other!

Generally the 205 is very clean, with a very solid shell. The rear beam is knackered so that will need doing at some point, other than that there appears to be no major jobs that need doing (he says........) The blower control for the HVAC unit seems to have no effect though - it seems to be permanently stuck on a mix of feet/windscreen - so that will need sorting. Any ideas on that? 

I'll start a project thread for it - the general plan is to get it dialled as a daily. 

If people would be interested I'll also put one up for the 305! 

Cheers!

Ben 

barneys66

Welcome to the forum, Ben - looking forward to the project thread :D