• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Marvin205

205 gti 1.6 miami blue

Marvin205

Hi guys, new to all this 205 business and I have acquired a 1991 205 1.6 gti miami blue non sunroof. Not sure on how rare it is and not to sure on a value. It has been stood for 8 years and I took it on as a project. I have stripped the interior and doors etc and it needs welding on the sills and rear quarters. It is very clean apart from these areas. It's covered 93000 genuine. I'm after a value of where abouts I would be with this if I decide to get rid. I will post a few photos to let you see for yourself. I would really appreciate some feed back on this if possible. 

Many thanks. Marvin

IMG_20180409_123046.jpg

Beeluff

Hi Marvin, the sale price of 205s seems to be massively varied at the min......

i think youve got a lot of work ahead of you if you want it mint!..... the Miami blue is a sort after colour so that’s good, but sale price if it’s ok £8k...... if it’s absolutely mint £20k..... think you’ve got £5k £15k to spend on it tho to get it to those respective values...... :)

Marvin205
19 hours ago, Beeluff said:

Hi Marvin, the sale price of 205s seems to be massively varied at the min......

i think youve got a lot of work ahead of you if you want it mint!..... the Miami blue is a sort after colour so that’s good, but sale price if it’s ok £8k...... if it’s absolutely mint £20k..... think you’ve got £5k £15k to spend on it tho to get it to those respective values...... :)

Hi beeluff. Thanks for the advice. I know its a massive job, slightly bigger than I imagined, but I'm just not finding the time to make a start let alone finishing it. What price do you think it's worth as is? I'm thinking just ebaying it and let it go for what ever it makes.