• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

itsjonesyy

Anyone knowledgable on the 205xs / gt? What's mine worth?

itsjonesyy

Im in need of a valuation for my car if anyone can help, as Im about to take out a new insurance policy and want to get it right. Id rather not go out and get it professionaly checked so I figured that online is the next best thing,

What is my car worth?

https://imgur.com/a/3lOSDWO

Car is a 1991 205 GT, 1360cc, done 48000miles. Full service history and 2 owners prior to myself.

Some scuffs on the interior and slightly faded plastic in external areas, side bolster worn on driver side. Bodywork is in great nick and no paint fade, original paint. There is some some dings on the front wing and the lower door which are visible in certain lights, so it isnt perfect. no rust, likewise for the exhaust. Surface underneath the bonnet is showing signs of rust however, would need to be grit blasted to get it in mint condition.

dcc

How much would it cost you to replace it?

I.e. theres your value

Personally id value it around £500 as its just a base model 205. You might value it around £5000 as you wont be able to replace it exactly or quickly.

Realistically its hard to value as so many cars are listed and relisted daily for hyoer inflated prices, none (that I can tell) are actually selling for what people are asking, apart fro. The occassional gti/cti.

Either way, value it as what you would have to pay to replace it.