• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Andy Willis

S16 Top Mount

Andy Willis

Does any have / know the part number of or know where i can source a 306 S16 top engine mount, the piece which fixes to the block not the bridge to the rubber mount. I've removed the power steering from my 205 gti6 conversion and would like a tidier looking mount.

Thanks

Andy

Richie-Van-GTi

Been loads of wanted threads on here by me and many others. Seem to be getting very rare now.

Not sure if pug still do them?

Richie-Van-GTi

Nope, no longer available

Capture.JPG

Andy Willis

Thanks, i do have service box but haven't mastered it yet and was struggling to find anything of use last night!

Richie-Van-GTi
33 minutes ago, jackherer said:

There is one on ebay with a broken stud in it - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192515273761

That didnt come up in my searches, Spoox has one but its £100 + pp. More than I would pay.

Miles

Sure I have one, you need a mount for the Alt as well which can be a Derv etc, I know I have your box etc for shipping but remind me on Monday as off to Pugfest tomorrow and I'll see what I can dig out

Andy Willis

Brilliant, cheers Miles

Richie-Van-GTi
11 hours ago, Miles said:

Sure I have one, you need a mount for the Alt as well which can be a Derv etc, I know I have your box etc for shipping but remind me on Monday as off to Pugfest tomorrow and I'll see what I can dig out

Would you have the alternator one by any chance?

Miles

I have the lower one yes, it might need a little bit chopping off due to PAS pump being fitted, I'm back late tomorrow so will have a look

• Thanks 1