Evening all   just thought I would write up a quick story.    Ive a 98 Xantia Ct in amazing condition and have done a few of the mods to her that others here have done to this motor in their 205! Once again this site has been a huge help!    I wanted to open up the engine a little and added a cheap boost controller from ebay. Was rubbish (paid 2$ for it) clearly! Bought a shiny electronic one (turbosmart eboost street) which made a massive difference. Good power from 1900rpm to 4500rpm, almost like a diesel!    Exhaust was blowing so had a turbo back system made. Was a fraction larger in bore with fresh mufflers. I didnt want any noise so big mufflers it was and a standard down/sideways exit to keep it stealth.    While it was there we fitted a xu10J2 NA cam and gave it a full service.    Put it on the dyno to check all was well. 115kw at the wheels so knocking on the door or 200hp and loads of torque. 11ps @ 1900 and 14psi@ 2200-5200 now. Eboost helps hold the boost a little more. Epic bit of gear and Aussie made!    Few weeks went by and something didnt sound right. Issue with the cam. Have just ordered a new fresh Turbo Cam from Cat Cams and will have that fitted in a few weeks and am exaited to compare that to the J2 cam. Should make a fraction more due to less overlap etc.      Great fun to drive now but god it drinks the fuel!    Would be an epic motor in a 205!    Thanks for reading!