• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

cybernck

Help With Updating Buying Guides

cybernck

We've got a couple of excellent 205 GTI buying guide articles available on the website but it has been brought to my attention that they now require an update due to some outdated info, namely that rust is starting to become more evident in areas that weren't so common 10 years ago and that TAX is not sold with cars anymore. There may be some other things, so can I ask some of you who read this to go through the articles and let me know what needs to be changed?

Guide #1: http://www.205gtidrivers.com/articles.html/_/articles-guides/buying-guides/buying-guide-1-r15

Guide #2: http://www.205gtidrivers.com/articles.html/_/articles-guides/buying-guides/buying-guide-2-r16

Many thanks.

GLPoomobile

Well, seeing as I was one of those that suggested it on FB I suppose it's only fair that I chip in. My expertise is no where near good enough though. I'm happy to make suggested edits and then perhaps they could be peer reviewed on here?

cybernck

Ahh, so you were the sneaky little... :lol:;)

Yeah sure, you add what you think needs to be changed and someone else can then approve or disapprove it.

Take a look at the other buying guide too.

steve@cornwall

Problem is it's been so long since I've looked over a 205 with a serious view to buy that I dont know where the pitfalls are. But it may be useful to compile a list of parts now hard to source?