• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

jord294

205 Gti 1Fm

jord294

How much are these worth please? as a friend has just offered me one with 90k miles on clock and all history

It's possibly being traded in against something German, and I've been given first refusal

Cheers

Edited by jord294

mowflow

Any where between £1k and £22k :)

Honestly think more info on condition would be required for any sort of price. I would be willing to bet it's worth more than the seller of said German thing will offer in trade though. Please don't let it go in trade. If you don't want it i'll have it (i'm being serious).

jord294

I know little else at moment about as to what condition the car is in i.e original condition or restored

The price it was offered to me at, I think I'd rather spend that sort of money on something German though

2-Pugs

That's interesting to hear about. I'll send you a PM Andy.

dcc

You'd be happy to think a rare version of the 205 gti being in original condition would be worth a solid £6 - 7k, its not really as desirable as a dimma due to styling differences, if ita been messed about with you could be talking £1500...

• Like 1

Hheppy

A 1FM is a rare piece of kit in any condition, there's many folk on here would give a kidney for one of them, me included.

Henry Yorke

Hi Andy.

Got any more info on this? It would be nice to see another restored to its full glory. How compete it is as it has taken me over 2 years to get all the bits for mine, not that they are expensive, just hard to find.

• Like 1

2-Pugs

What happened with this Andy? Any news? Be interested to hear more whatever the outcome was.

jord294

What happened?? I locked this thread, and amazingly it it unlocked itself.

• Like 1

speno

Seems like too many folk want to know the outcome

2-Pugs

I meant what happened with the car not what happened with the thread becoming unlocked, that sounds like a question for admin.

maxi

I too would love to know the outcome of this. I havent been on here for a long time but I am about to start a search for a 1FM as I would like to a guardian of one of these rare marques.. Ive come full circle with 205's and I now pine for a std limited edition example, the 1FM being the top candidate. If the car did appear and youd like to part with it, please do get in touch.

Maxi

calvinhorse

Andy bought it and he's restoring it

borufus

Andy bought it and he's restoring it

ANDY?

calvinhorse

Jord not Hardiman