• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

muttleymart

205 Stage Car Build (Hopefully!)

muttleymart

Hi chaps new to the forum, have browsed intensively, so thought i would start a build thread on my car build. Ive just got hold of a very cheap base model shell in remarkably rust free condition, only bit of drivers side inner wing wants replacing. I will post some pics up over the weekend so you can see what i have got, any help or encouragement will be very welcome.

barneys66

Welcome - looking forward to seeing more..!

muttleymart

pretty much all stripped out now got inner wing and front panel to replace and then start cleaning shell up ready for seam welding etc, got the sunroof plated over the other day !!!

allye

Copy and paste the IMG code (under "sharing") here, that will post the pictures.

12189760_1093470380677084_50145268245286

12208856_1093470817343707_13012528785679

Got your work cut out there!

muttleymart

not as bad as it look really

allye

Hope so! This is becoming a common scene with 205's, rust resto work is getting more and more involved. Is it a bade model shell then?

muttleymart

yep this inner wing is the only rust on it really is a 1.1 xl shell, cost me a drink so can complain, will be a lot of work but worth it in he end