• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
aldworth33

Does Anyone Know What Happened

aldworth33

Does anyone know what happened to a 205 dimma that was parked in the carpark of the windmill pub near Leamington Spa on Tachbrook Road for years.

I went to college at Delphi Lockheed on the industrial estate just over from it until 2009 and one of the last times I went some idiot had smashed the windscreen.

Anyway it's not there at all now so was just curious as I always wanted to save it but was on a lowly apprentice wage at the time driving a stripped out megane coupé.

nveeate

You could try phoning the pub?

aldworth33

I could, it must be a former or current owners car for the length of time it was there

gangles1987

I lived local all my life ....just in whitnash and used to drink there regular it was the landlords boyfriends car I believe he had 2 at one point pretty sure that blue dimma was rotten as a pear underneath and the engine was scrap...... he left it there when he moved areas <_< and took his other one with him it was there at least 6 years If I remember correctly :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: the bodywork was pretty shabby too ill fitting kit