• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
bondo

Sunroof Handle Fibre Washers

bondo

Need some as it is leaking. Does anyone know the size and where they can be obtained?

farmer

From Peugeot,from somebody on here or EBay

Edited by farmer

Tom Fenton

I have loads, £2 per pair posted, non genuine but exactly the same.

bondo

Tom PM sent

erbs

The fibre washers look exactly the same ones I use when fitting boilers, they are pence in the plumbers merchant

ScoobyJawa

Got mine from Pug, they still sell em as used on other models.

erbs

I have loads, £2 per pair posted, non genuine but exactly the same.

when you say not genuine, how are 2 common sized fibre washers be worth 2 quid?

like i said in my last post fibre washers are just fibre washers!!

Regardless of where they come from,its just fibre

the mind boggles!!!!

Just having a pop, had a s*it day

Tom Fenton

Yes you are having a pop, if they are not worth £2 to you then you don't have to buy them do you? Your attitude on this forum quite frankly stinks, just look at your "wings" thread, no wonder no one bothers to reply to you.

If they are so common cheap and easily available, why don't you take the time to find out the correct size, order a quantity, then buy jiffy bags, deal with folk sending PM's, accept paypal payment which means a % charge, then take them to the post office to send out?

Oh and not to mention, doing it at a price far cheaper than they can be bought on ebay, for the members here. I probably make about 50p a pair if I assume my diesel is free, is that so bad?

But no, you won't do that, because you cannot be bothered to help others out, but its easy to sit behind your keyboard and have a pop at someone that can. I hope you never want ANYTHING from me is all I will say.

• Like 1

erbs

i don't need anything from you,never have, never will. end of

Tom Fenton

So when are you starting selling these sunroof washers seeing as mine are so overpriced? Please let me know when and what your price is?

borufus

£2 posted sounds cheap to me, cost of washers , envelope, stamp , petrol to post office and you just have to sit there and wait for postie to deliver, sounds the best value I've seen anywhere

calvinhorse

I don't think I could drive to the plumbers merchant for £2 let alone dismantle the sunroof to measure the washers.

Some people just don't think before they open their mouth.

farmer

If the O/P still wants some I have some I got written off from a dealer.

Just drop me a PM and will send FOC.

allanallen

If the O/P still wants some I have some I got written off from a dealer.

Just drop me a PM and will send FOC.

If you're not buying up all the 205/309 stock from Peugeot and driving parts prices up for us genuine enthusiasts you're trying to make moderators on here look like twats?!

Seriously, what's your problem??

• Like 1

farmer

Allan you moan about high prices but then you moan about free too.

Whats your problem?

Edited by farmer

allanallen

You are, I thought you'd have gathered that by now?

Free isn't a problem, making a prick of Tom when he's attempting to justify a cost is however.

You were the first person to reply to this thread and didn't offer the OP any washers, you only offered them later to belittle Tom.

• Like 3

farmer

I offered as this thread is become a farce about jiffy bags and the price of these washers

Good the feeling is mutual

End of conversation

Henry Yorke

I tried to get some from 3 local plumbers merchants and they said they were a non standard size. Peugeot wanted me to order huge quanities despite being only 37p each and they were the other side of town. 6958 75 is the part number and they are 10x15, 1.5.

They are on eBay too where people have bought large bags of them if people want to pay £2.75 for them http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=peugeot%20205%20sunroof%20washer&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Erbs - Just having a pop at people because you've had a sh*t day is not what this forum is here for.

• Like 2

Anthony

I think this has gone far enough and further replies won't add anything beneficial.