• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JR20516V

205 Instrument Cluster Lights... Part Number?

JR20516V

I am chasing the bulb and black holders that are at the rear of the 205's instrument cluster.....there must be 20 of the little suckers. I require 10 complete units.

I have been to many electrical shops and they all tell me that each manufacturer has their own style....bulb and base.

Then i mention Peugeot.....and its a shake of the head :{

So i was thinking there is a part number for the whole item or is there another car manufacturer that runs the same items?

Any tips most welcome.

welshpug

try a motorfactor, most here can supply them, if not then a dealer.

they certainly arent limited to french stuff, iirc the dash originates from an Italian manufacturer anyway!

do you have the type you can pull the bulb out or the fixed type?

ebay would be another source.

see my signature if you want specific part numbers

scbond

Firstly, test a working bulb in the position which isn't working if you haven't already. The circuitry on the back and fail or become damaged. I had two bulbs in the middle out and it was the circuit...bought another and I think there's two right at the edge not working (though not entirely sure nor is it a major issue).

If it is the bulbs, they are R509T type bulbs. Very cheap and very common (not come across a car not using them personally, certainly pre-2000 cars use them)...http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/R509T-Dashboard-Bulbs-12V-1.2W-black.html (not sure about in Oz, but this is an example).

Edited by scbond