• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sp_en_ny

205 Cti Window Seals/scrapper

sp_en_ny

Hi Everyone,

I have a 205 CTI, my window scrapers have shrunk considerably and need replacing but am guessing these are different to the standard 205 or GTI, anyone know where I can get new ones or has anyone come up with a DIY job ?

Also the velvet type seal that runs from the back of the window up to the roof has split and gone hard, does anyone know if it is possible to replace these with new ones or again someone managed to do a DIY job ?

Many thanks
Spencer

Slo

Dealer still sells the drivers side (£60) then when you replace that you could cut a piece of the old one off to fill in the gap of the passenger side one then fill the gaps left with tigerseal, looks a bit rough but it works and helps to keep the rain out. As for the door seals i removed mine and dunked em in the paddling pool for a few days when it was hot, they seemed to have softened up and expanded a little where the velvet part is.

sp_en_ny

Thanks Slo, I called my local Peugeot dealer and they said everything was NLA. Is the part defo for a CTI as opposed to a GTI ? I have seen a sight selling new window seals but for GTI only. Do you have the part number so that I can call my local dealer again or try another one not so local. I have also PM'd you hope you don't mind. Thanks

Slo

Left (passenger side) front is 9309.71 nfp

Right front is 9310.70

Left rear is 9311.47 nfp

Right rear is 9312.46 nfp

Fronts were £58 rears were astonishing at £148 each

It doesnt say on service box that the drivers one is nfp but all the others are.

Slo

Sorry rears were £167.78 each so gives you some idea what the tooling cost to make em in the first place.

If you stick em all in a bucket of hot water you can stretch em a little but they will shrink back.