• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
shooter mcgavin

Which Mudflaps

shooter mcgavin

Just had the car resprayed and would like to stick on at least a set of front mudflaps.

Can anyone recommend a decent set that fit will and don't look out of place. Loads on eBay starting at £10

Tom Fenton

The only ones I would entertain buying would be the genuine Peugeot ones with the GTI badges on.

However at the ridiculous prices they seem to go for now, I would do without.

GLPoomobile

Aye, I'm with Tom on this. anything else will just look tacky as hell. So instead, why not get some of that clear protective film and put it on the bottom of the front wings and possibly bottom of the doors too?

stufarri

VW and Audi ones are identical for the fronts and are £28 per pair on Ebay.

You will need to buy stainless brackets and bolts off Ebay but they can be made to fit as I am part way through for my 309 as the rears fit too but will look odd on a 205.

Mike (skyquake) is making badges soon too in the thread in the Group Buy section.

Edited by stufarri

Pugleyrich

I got some rear Audi 100 ones Stu after seeing a thread on Peugeot sport. Do you know what brackets I'll need to fit them to the front of mine? As you said, they look identical to the originals otherwise.

• Like 1

dobboy

Stu, what model of VW/audi?

Tia

Pugleyrich

Have a look at the thread on psooc. As said above, I got audi 100 rears and they look exactly like the 205 fronts apart from the brackets

shooter mcgavin

Can't find it, do you have a link