• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sparx10james

No Power Coming Back Out Of Ecu....is It Locked?

sparx10james

as the title states....iv 12v feeding into my ecu...but nothing coming out...no spark no pluse....should i have 12v coming back out of it feed to things like coil pack ect?? could the ecu have locked its self? it was running last year but i had the ecu disconected for about 6months...its a 406 engine so the bosch 912 ecu. now thinking about fitting a megasquirt ecu because i cant find any thing else wrong.any input would be great

sparx

welshpug

things like coil and injectors are fed 12v by the relay, the ecu pulls these to earth to trigger them.

pugdamo

Iv got the 605 set up in my 309 but i had a similar prob,unlocked the ecu by unplugging the keypad immob while it was running in the 605,it started everytime after for ages,i stripped it all out and left it for about 10 months and it wouldnt go,my ecu had re locked itself,Ecu pin 3 earths pin 10 of the double relay that supplies fuel pump,coil etc.

I put a wire from pin 10 on the double relay to earth to confirm the fault.

sparx10james

Iv got the 605 set up in my 309 but i had a similar prob,unlocked the ecu by unplugging the keypad immob while it was running in the 605,it started everytime after for ages,i stripped it all out and left it for about 10 months and it wouldnt go,my ecu had re locked itself,Ecu pin 3 earths pin 10 of the double relay that supplies fuel pump,coil etc.

I put a wire from pin 10 on the double relay to earth to confirm the fault.

so how do i unlock it again

welshpug

send it to a pro.

pugdamo

As above,several companies can do it,also if its done properly there is no chance of it locking itself again when your in the middle of nowhere in your car.

Martyn

Hi, how did you get on with the ecu? im also in a similar situation. I've just bought a unfinished 8v turbo project and have done the wiring but can't get it to start. If I earth out pin 10 on the double relay, I can hear it clicking. Does that mean my ecu is also locked? I have battery feed to pin 15,14,11,8. Ignition to pin 3. I think this is all I need to get it up and running. Sorry to hijack.

ade 4wd

If its of any help i can permanently unlock your bosch ECU. The cost is £60. That includes unlocking, testing and return postage.