• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
roccorich

Coolant Hose Diameters

roccorich

Has anyone got a full kit of new hoses off their car that they can measure the internal diameter of some pipes for me please.

Im looking to use hose off the roll for the bleeder hose from the top of the rad to the tank and hopefully the heater matrix hoses. I am also going to bypass the throttle body heater. So if anyone has the relevent hoses to measure that would be great cheers.

if it all goes to plan I should be able to replace all the coolant hoses for £70-80 and I'll post up the deatils for anyone else that cant afford a full kit from BBM as much as I would like to.

welshpug

if you can't afford the full kit then just give stew a call and buy whichever hose you need.

to bypass the throttle body just remove the pipe from thermostat housing to throttle body and fit the header tank to throttle body hose directly to the thermostat housing.

roccorich

Ye thats what I thought for the throttle.

Ye Im gonna use BBM for the SAD Hose and the one out the bottom of the tank.

Can still buy the 3 rubber rad hoses 2 bottom and 1 top.

Then hopefully use stuff off the roll for the rest which should be ok as that looks to be whats there now.

Cheers