• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ASBGTi

S16 Hesitation/bogging Down

ASBGTi

Hi,

Thank you! I'll take a look at this as what your describing is the same as what I have.

Jemehan

Hey Amir, sounds like you are really getting through these issues, its so good to see she was certainly sold to someone sho really cares!! Have you got a y more update on how this is going? Problem solved?

ASBGTi

Hi Dan,

Things are moving on, not at the pace I would like due to a very, very busy work schedule.

Update is - Got myself self a uber cheap Gti6 manifold (£20) off eBay! So that's nearly fitted, just waiting on some hoses to re-route the filler pot and we are good to go! Whilst its off I'm getting the pressure sender sorted and tidying up the wiring, re-routing the induction kit to the lower bumper towards the fog light. I think the sump is leaking but I'm not sure, need to get underneath her. So there's plenty to be getting on with, just want to get her running right then I can start with the serious stuff.

I'll start a project thread once the manifold on on and sorted.

Thanks for checking in, she'll be a great car once I'm done!!

Cheers!

Jemehan

Glad to hear its going well, Keen to see the build thread!