• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ALEX

Fog Light Connector

ALEX

Is there supposed to be a rubber cover over the electrical connector to the rear fog light in the valance.

Mine's not got one and it looks a bit open to the elements ,but then again so does most of the connections on the 205 <_<

Is there a universal product that I can buy?

Or does anyone have one spare going cheap?

Anthony

Yes there is supposed to be a rubber cover, although it's a lousy design in truth and many are missing as they can fall off.

I dare say that you could fashion something far better with a generic rubber boot. Some waxoyl or vaseline to "seal" the connector works wonders too.

• Like 1

welshpug

I think I might have one, will have a dig in the box of spares tonight, you could seal up where the wires go with a dab of silicone, the lamp end sits tight enough usually.

• Like 1

ALEX

I think I might have one, will have a dig in the box of spares tonight, you could seal up where the wires go with a dab of silicone, the lamp end sits tight enough usually.

If you could that would be great!

I'm also after one plastic front door speaker rear sheild.

A cheap looking thin piece of plastic, half moon shaped, that I think stops water from dripping onto the back of the speaker.

You need anything?