• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NFS

Hybridding Standard Xu10 Turbo

NFS

Hi guys,

i have just bought this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garrett-t28-turbo-race-drift-200sx-nissan-/251275111330?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=SPnVqLFdEjs%252BtPtsOVWgH1V8Vnw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

and im looking for options on what i can do with it, now i know it wont fit on my manifold, so here are my plans, tell me what you lot think.

im after around 220 230bhp,

First option is to make a new ex manifold and bring the turbo over the gearbox, anyone got any suggestion on what manifold i can hack to get it to fit?

second option is to use my t25 exhaust housing and centre carridge and put the t28 compressor housing and wheel onto the 25 center, does anyone know if this will work and if so will it give me any gains over the standard turbo as im think it will be like a small engine powering a large car.

or does anyone have any other options i can do?

m_attt

I have a t28 on mine, cant remember exact specs. think it t25 housing or flange. not run it full boost yet but has more lag, but alot stronger and longer boost.

NFS

any vids or spec? pics? i did see your thread but couldnt see anything on the turbo.

m_attt

I don't sorry, bought it all ready done of someone ages ago, never wrote down the exact spec. it defiantly has a noticeable size difference. car does seam slower to pick up than i remember but then as said its not running full pressure yet. no vids yet will look for pics

NFS

Okay cool, any help is appricated,

m_attt

had a look cant find anything, If there was any specific pics or videos you wanted Im under the car tomo so could take some.

Edited by m_attt

NFS

Umm just would be nice to know if i could put the t28 compressor housing and wheel on my standard turbo center and exhaust housing.

think there is a part number plate on the turbo if you can find it, or just any random pics really.