• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NFS

Xu10 J2Te Exhaust Manifold Messurements

NFS

Hi, i need some good soul to messure a turbo exhaust manifold please. i dont currently have one out of my car :( what i need is:

overall length

hight

thickness

bolt hole size

distance from each bolt

port size

distance from apart from the port

im trying to create a 3d drawing of the flange so i can get it CNC and create my own manifold. unless someone know of a place i can get one from?

thanks

dcc

Erm. CNC? As in alloy? Or do you mean something else? Pretty sure what ever your thinking won't work, as it'll need to be cast or stainless... Not aluminium.

welshpug

Standard 8 valve n/a manifold is the same for the dimensions you are asking for.

NFS

Erm. CNC? As in alloy? Or do you mean something else? Pretty sure what ever your thinking won't work, as it'll need to be cast or stainless... Not aluminium.

I need it in steel maybe cnc was not the word to use, im not an expert in this feild.

Standard 8 valve n/a manifold is the same for the dimensions you are asking for.

and where can i find them, im stuggling to even find a picture of a whole gasket online

welshpug

Generally the 8 valve XU used 4 separate gaskets, the turbo used 3 if you buy an aftermarket gasket, though the original is one piece.

looks like the turbo had an extra pair of studs at either end of the head/manifold, never noticed these before :lol:

http://catalogue.faiauto.com/parts/EM761#anchor

0349 92 is the o.e part number for it.

NFS

Thanks, prob be best to get a gasket to messure, thought someone might have a manifold to hand. cheer

Slo

I have one but its bolted to its engine at the back of my garage behind my car but unfortunately my cars in bits lots of them so i cant get to it at the minute do you need this pretty urgent like?

Edited by Slo

Slo

Do you still need this? I have a manifold here with the head and the original one piece stainless gasket

NFS

Yeah if you have the time to make the measurements cheers

petert

CNC - computer numerical control, nothing to do with material. A friend of mine CNC's twin scroll flanges for Evos from steel.

wicked

Not listed in their shop, but you could email them: http://www.dp-engineering.nl/

They have them for sure, since they make manifolds, but don't know if they are sold as part..

Flanges for the turbo can be found on ebay....

Even twin scroll flanges:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mitsubishi-EVO4-9-4G63-EVO10-4B11-Turbo-Manifold-Flange-/360618012892?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53f68230dc