• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_B

1991 Sorrento Green 1.9

Ryan_B

I have been looking out for a Miami Blue or Sorrento Green Gti for about two months now. I have looked at a few different engined ones all with their own little niggles but Ive been put of by prices. Now I've been in and out of Gti's since i was 18 (12yrs) and this is my 10th Gti. I was shocked at what some people have been asking for their cars.

I spied this as an unfinished project on ebay, called the guy talked car talk and bid him. The car itself has underwent a full respray, new trim, inserts, driving lamps, wheel refurb, Spax suspension, MINT full leather. It has no Mot but did come with a lot of history and only 94k on the clock. The cost of the car will allow me about 1000 to spend on it and still come in at a realistic price.

32zi90o.jpg
24dhveu.jpg
2hmepub.jpg

My mechanic lifted the car yesterday and give it a good inspection. I need the following:

10ih3yg.jpg

Two bottom arms

Discs and Pads all round

Flex hoses

Engine bay tidy up

Driving lamps wired up

Drivers red insert (new one coming)

Timing belt cover

Service

Gearbox oil change.

I have bought black/green half leather which is going in the car. I've bought Gti mat set, wind deflectors, K&N replacement filter, Mudflaps. I still need a standard Stereo, rear head rests, parcel shelf.

I will update the pics next week when i get the car finished :)

Kezzer30

Looks sweet lad saw this one ebay aswel good buy buddy

Ryan_B

Thanks man. It needs a little work but it was a steal in my opinion. Plenty In the kitty for goodies haha

ciarandeery1

looking good Ryan, just needs a cherry red brother lol

calvinhorse

Lovely! :)

Ryan_B

Sorted Ciaran lol The cherry one will join it today!