• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
wicked

How About Alu Radiators?

Wes

i have one on mine. its a tight fit but has been fine for a year now. only problem with them is the rubber o rings that come with them are crap, they shrink and leak when up to temp. i replaced them with fibre washers and have been fine.

dexter1002

There is a company on eBay call 2fast2cool2 who sell the exact same radiator but on auction and they sell alot cheaper, I paid 74 for mine brand new delivered!

AlexRS2782

Only thing i'll say about anything sold by 2Fast2Cool is that quality is determined by whichever company they have chosen to make their latest batch.

They did a batch of exhaust manifolds for the Mk1 Focus RS last year and the first couple turned out ok. The next batch they sold was made by a different company, welds were exceptionally poor, turbo flange warped, but they deemed it suitable quality and as per their ads used the excuse of "may require modification to fit", to cover off the crap build quality.

Same went for a set of decats they made. First few fine, next batch from a different company were crap.

Basically if you're lucky the product was made by a decent company, but if you're unlucky it will have been made on the cheap & wont last 5 minutes or will "require modification to fit" once you've bought it.

Baz

They're all Chinese cheap s*it!

dexter1002

It seems fine at the mo and people are selling the same manufacture for double the price,

But only time will tell I guess.

Edited by dexter1002

Miles

Had 2 supplied by a customer, 1 was OK the other had a small hole in it

stef205

I've had one they are well made in my opinion.