• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
brumster

Drivers' Cars: 205 S16 2.0 (1990) By Brumster

brumster

Name: 205 S16 2.0 (1990)

Date Added: 09 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Owner: brumster

Short Description: Tarmac stage rally car

View Vehicle

cybernck

Loving the interior! B)

brumster

Complete with cardboard door bar protectors :blush: ! Classy, expensive touch :)

Mad Scientist

Love this! That's a very neat and well thought out interior. Where did the navi footrest come from if you don't mind me asking?

Hopefully catch up with you sometime, maybe Curborough, because I'd love to find out whether proper shockers are worth the national debt?

brumster

Love this! That's a very neat and well thought out interior. Where did the navi footrest come from if you don't mind me asking?

Don't bother. In this pic, it's the "carbon" footrest from Magnum Motorsport. It is no longer fitted as it needed so much bodging to actually fit that it had no strength left in it. A conventional alloy one from Peter Lloyd is in there now :)

Hopefully catch up with you sometime, maybe Curborough, because I'd love to find out whether proper shockers are worth the national debt?

Sure, ditto! Round flat places like Curborough, to be honest, probably not.

Baz

Pair of fresh Profi's too you flash git! :P

Just realised the plate kinda reads 'G(ive) IT D(ea)TH! :D I always just figured it was your initials alone!

EdCherry

Sure, ditto! Round flat places like Curborough, to be honest, probably not.

I might be slightly biased, but you would be surprised about the time difference over such a short course like Curborough you could make between something like a GAZ and Penske.

Love the car, hopefully I make it over your way in the new year and get to see it ;)

brumster

Pair of fresh Profi's too you flash git! :P

lol - 18 months into their MSA life already, which f**ks me off no end considering they've only done 3 events!

Just realised the plate kinda reads 'G(ive) IT D(ea)TH! :D I always just figured it was your initials alone!

You're the first person who's ever mentioned that they've spotted it, I figured it was a bit tenuous but it was cheap as chips and a prezzie off the family for my birthday, so I thought "why not" :). Take 5 points, sir ;)

Sign in to follow this